A bill in the West Virginia legislature would allow police to enter private clubs and bars that are open to the public.

Currently, officers are unsure whether they can enter private clubs and bars without a West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Commissioner officer or a warrant, according to Delegate Barbara Fleischauer, D-Monongalia, the lead sponsor of House Bill 2129.

Click to read article